Cleansing routine essentials
This is a long impending post about not something that important but actually important. Did I happen to mention I always cleanse well before going to bed? Yes, it's a habit grown on me since my school days since err... I used to get huge pimples! It was more of a necessity.
Now I realize I have become too finicky about cleansing. I had never given cotton pads a thought before mindlessly picking this up from an online store. ( sigh... the store is still good but they have some
Click to read more and comment
This is a long impending post about not something that important but actually important. Did I happen to mention I always cleanse well before going to bed? Yes, it's a habit grown on me since my school days since err... I used to get huge pimples! It was more of a necessity.
Now I realize I have become too finicky about cleansing. I had never given cotton pads a thought before mindlessly picking this up from an online store. ( sigh... the store is still good but they have some

0 Comments