I have finished a few products over the last few weeks so thought I would do my first empties post for 2015.
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Beautifying Oil for Body, Face and Hair - I loved this oil. I used it on my body morning and night and it really moisturised my skin and wasn't greasy. It smells devine as well. I would definitely repurchase. It's £9 for 100ml.The Body Shop Moringa Body Mist - Another Body Shop product I've used up. This has a nice light fragrance that is perfect for summer. I would buy this again. It's £7.50 for 100ml.
Victoria's Secret Fabulous Body Mist - I bought this in America where I got a great deal on it as it was $10 instead of the usual $25. I think it's around £22 in the UK. It's a really nice fragrance and I would repurchase it if I could get a good deal on it again.
Eau Thermale Avene Micellar Lotion - I prefer this to Bioderma as I find it removes my eye makeup better then Bioderma does. I would repurchase this. It's £12.50 for 200ml.
Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment - This had no affect on my curly hair so I would not repurchase. It's £26.95 for 125ml.
Dr.Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF40 - I bought this in a box set from Sephora. It left my skin looking and feeling great so I would definitely buy it again. It's usually £24 for 40ml, but is currently on offer at Boots for £12.
Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil - Another product I bought in a boxset from Sephora. This was a really nice thick cleansing oil which smells wonderfully fruity. It cleansed my skin well and I would repurchase if it's available in the UK. It's $32 for 180ml (I can't find this brand sold in the UK).
Aromatherapy Associates Bath and Shower Oil - I bought these oils in a box set in the New Year Sales. Each oil makes for a lovely relaxing bath. I will definitely be buying some more of the oils next time they are on offer. You can buy a set of 10 minature bath and shower oils for £39.
I am really trying to make an effort to use up my products rather than buy loads of new ones. It doesn't always work, but I'm managing to get through a fair few which I'm very pleased about. There are definitely a number of products I would repurchase but only when I use up more of my massive stash.
Leighlee

0 Comments