Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Manicure Tuesday - Essie Gel Couture Polish in "Sage You Love Me" First Impressions!

Happy Manicure Tuesday! A few months ago I would probably not wear gel nail polish because I just love doing nail art so much. But now, a few months post baby and I am all about some longer wearing nail polish options! 

Manicure Tuesday - Essie Gel Couture Polish in "Sage You Love Me"

Nail Polish Canada recently started carrying Essie's Gel Couture polish line and I jumped at the opportunity to try a couple of shades! If I am going to try any gel polishes, Essie was high on my list! 

Manicure Tuesday - Essie Gel Couture Polish in "Sage You Love Me"

The Essie Gel Couture line is a "gel-like" polish that is really easy to use! It does not require a UV lamp or a base coat. With 2 coats of Gel Couture Color followed by a layer of top coat, these polish will last up to 14 days!

Sage You Love Me is described as a dusty green creme polish, and each polish and the top coat is $10.95 each on Nail Polish Canada. 

Manicure Tuesday - Essie Gel Couture Polish in "Sage You Love Me"

I was super impressed by the application of this polish - I will totally admit to being a lazy (or rushed) polish applier, so if I have minimal clean up around the nail, that's a huge plush for me. The brush on these polishes is just slightly curved and makes applying this polish a breeze - seriously, on all of my nails, not one required any touch-ups around the nails! Amazing! 

Manicure Tuesday - Essie Gel Couture Polish in "Sage You Love Me"

I finished off my Manicure by adding a little touch of striping tape for a little accent! I will be updating you next week on Manicure post showing how these babies did after a week! 

*PR samples featured - all opinions are my own

Post a Comment

0 Comments