Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Manicure Monday - Broken Glass Nails

Happy Manicure Monday everyone! This week I'm trying out a nail technique that I have been wanting to try for a while; but, haven't tried yet! 


Manicure Monday - Broken Glass Nails

I know I'm a little late to the game with some of these techniques; but, last week I tried nail foils and it's been so long that they were "in", that I saw new nail foils on Ulta, so it looks like they are coming back! So, maybe it's not bad to be late to the nail trend train! 

Carrying on with our theme, this whole month, the #CBBxManiMonday group is all doing our nails based on the theme "Nails We Wouldn't Normally Do"! I have always wanted to try the "Broken Glass" nails; but, the thought of cutting cellophane and applying to the nails sounded way too tedious for me, so when I received some broken glass stickers in a mani subscription, I couldn't wait to try them! 

Manicure Monday - Broken Glass Nails

The products I used for this week's Manicure are:


Manicure Monday - Broken Glass Nails

To accomplish this mani, I started with nail cleanser and base coat. Then I applied 3 layers of the base polish for full opacity and let this dry really well. Then for the stickers, you have to peel off the top protective layer and use tweezers to apply the little stickers one at a time. You have to place them around the nails and fit them in with each other on the nail! 

They turned out how I expected, and I like them! It's not really my favorite manicure on myself; but, they are shiny and reflective and fun to wear! 

Manicure Monday - Broken Glass Nails

As always, make sure you check out Cosmetic Proof, Prairie Beauty Love, and Tea & Nail Polish to see their take on "Nails We Wouldn't Normally Do" for their manis this week! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments