Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wishlist: Nars, NYX, OPI

This is my Friday wishlist post. I've started to try and keep a list of things that are on my wishlist to make it easier for me to remember what I'm lusting after each Friday. If you all have any products that I should check out please let me know as well. I'm always open to hearing your suggestions.

1. Nars Blush in Luster, $28 USD. I've been hearing a lot about this blush lately and love Nars blushes. This is described as a sheer golden apricot with some gold sheen. People say that this is really pretty for Fall so I would like to give this a try. If you have this and are fair skinned let me know what you think of it. 
Nars Luster Blush
2. NYX Single Eyeshadow in Shahara, $5. This is described as a shimmery champagne gold. I only have one NYX single shadow but I really love the one that I have. I would like to try this out and for the price you can't beat it. 

NYX Sahara Eyeshadow



3. OPI Mrs. O'Learys BBQ, $8.00. I really like vampy nail polish for the Fall/Winter. This is a really pretty color that reminds me of BBQ sauce. The color here looks more red then it really it. It is a deep brown/red/burgundy color. If you have this color let me know what you think of it. 
OPI Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ
What is on your wishlist this week? Happy Friday everyone!

xx
Meredith 

Post a Comment

0 Comments