The Nordstrom Fall Sale is HERE with markdowns of up to 40% off on TONS of amazing fall pieces. The best thing about a solid fall sale!?!? That you can wear all these pieces for winter too! If you haven't stocked up on winter footwear yet... you can snag
Hunter boots,
UGGs or some super cute
ankle boots now at AMAZING prices. Or stock up on super warm wardrobe pieces like a cozy
pullover fleecee,
turtleneck sweater or a
puffer coat for winter. If you need a few easy holiday gifts to have on hand this season... a
plaid scarf or a
pom pom hat are always easy gifts that are sure to please without having to worry about sizing. I own and LOVE these
skinny jeans and I have had my eye on this
Tory Burch tote forever and think I may have to snag it now!
plaid scarf (only $17!), UGGs,
pullover fleece,
black ankle boots (40% off!),
turtleneck sweater,
thermal henley (33% off!),
Hunter boots (under $100),
skinny jeans (33% off, I own these and love them!),
tassel cross-body bag (under $30!),
camel peacoat,
puffer coat (40% off!),
Tory Burch tote,
white blouse (under $25!),
leopard flats (under $50!),
pom pom hat
0 Comments