Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

September Empties

I swear that every month my empties grows bigger and bigger. I think subconsciously knowing that I do this post each month I try even harder to finish things up if I know only a little bit is left. This month was a little crazy I guess. I don't even know how I finished this all but I did. Since I've also been trying to use up my samples/minis I think that has been why I finished so much stuff. I also have burning more candles since Fall is here. Since I have so many products I may not talk about everything but I'll let you know some of the things I liked or didn't like so much. Hope you enjoy this month's empties. 

Product's I've Used Up-September Empties
September Empties


I try and throw out my shower sponges at least every 3 months. Shick Intuition is my holy grail razor and I probably go through about 4 of these a month. I haven't used any other razor in years. The sunscreen expired so I had to toss it. The vanilla body cream from Bath & Body Works is my favorite scent. I loved it so much. The deodorant from Dry Idea was great but did dry out my skin a bit. I probably would consider rebuying it. I hated the hand cream from the Body Shop. It was way too watery and wouldn't buy it ever again.
Product's I've Used Up-September Empties
Dental Care/Body Care

Haircare products take me forever to go through. I am very low maintenance when it comes to my hair. I wish I could put in as much effort on my hair as I did on my makeup but I haven't gotten there yet. The moroccan argan oil shampoo from Organix is terrible. Do not buy it! The rest of the products I did not like and wouldn't buy again.
Product's I've Used Up-September Empties
Haircare

On to my favorite thing this Fall and that's candles and Bath & Body Works pocketbacs. The mini ones I like to burn in my bathroom and the larger ones in the rest of my apartment. Cider Lane is a great candle as well as Fresh Bamboo and Farmstand Apple. The pocketbacs smell amazing too. I go through about 3 of these each month. I always use them after washing my hands. I use them a lot people I love the smell of them.
Product's I've Used Up-September Empties
Bath & Body Works

Skincare is something that I always use a lot of products. I love the Caudalie Elixir and have already started a new bottle. I always replace my clarisonic head every 3 months. I also love the mini Caudalie grape water spray to keep in my bag. I need to buy a new on of this. I also use those sponges to take off face masks. I try to throw them out after 1-2 weeks since they can build up bacteria. The Lancome eyemakeup remover is amazing and I would rebuy it again. I enjoyed the Aesop samples that I got as well and would consider trying out more of their products.
Product's I've Used Up-September Empties
Skincare

Last up is my makeup and perfume. I used up a ton of perfume samples. None of the samples jumped out at me so much that I would want to buy them though. I went through a lot of my sample BB creams. I really enjoyed the Origins vitazing. I might consider buying them. I always rebuy my Lancome mascara and my Maybelline bottom lash one. I don't like Benefit's porefessional but also don't have large pores. It just felt really greasy to me. I finished my Jemma Kid highlighter and would 100% purchase this again. It's one of my all time favorite highlighters. I really liked the Burberry face primer and thought that the tarte eye primer was ok but will be sticking with my Urban Decay one for now.
Product's I've Used Up-September Empties
Makeup/Perfume

That's it for my September empties and what I have used up. I hope that you enjoy these posts. I'm excited to of finished up so many of these things and can't wait to see what I can go through in October. Now if I can only stop buying so much. Speaking of that, I may have a surprise for you all in an upcoming post. 

xx
Meredith 

Post a Comment

0 Comments