Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

November Empties

For my November empties it seems like I went through a ton of candles and also a lot of makeup which is extremely exciting to me because we all know how hard it is to get through makeup. I think a lot of times we finish a products at the same time for some reason. I don't know if any of you notice that happens to you too. I haven't been using as many samples so I will probably have less empties each month but I still finished quite a bit.

November Empties



I tend to use up at least one small hand cream a month. This one was from Caswell & Massey and I hated the smell so much. I do not recommend it. The shampoo from Giovanni was ok. I didn't love but didn't hate it either. I do not plan to repurchase it though because I have found other holy grail shampoo/conditioners that I will share in a separate post.
November Empties


I finished up a few perfume samples none of which really stood out. I am going back now to full sized bottles. I currently have at least six bottles to go through. I really need to focus on those. I like to toss my beatuy blender out every three months. I used up an extra large Urban Decay setting spray. This is holy grail for me and I already have backups. I finished the Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation. I enjoyed using it and would consider repurchasing. I finished the Milani HD concealer but would not repurchase it because I don't think it was the right color match for me. I finished the Mally mascara which I enjoyed quite a bit but wouldn't repurchase simply for price and that I prefer to be able to just pick up a mascara from the drugstore. I finished the Stila Mulberry lipglaze. This is a super pretty color but I don't love the formula of these. I finished a Maybelline instant age rewind which I have already repurchased. This is in the color brightener. I finished an Urban Decay primer potion. I have a backup but would love to try the Nars one in the future.
November Empties

I finished the Mint Juleps lip scrub which I already repurchased. I finished my clarisonic brush head and I have repurchased the delicate ones instead. I went through a package of Shiesedo cotton pads which is holy grail for me. The Caudalie water is amazing along with the beauty elixir which I always have on hand. I really enjoyed the Karuna sheet masks this month which I picked up at TJ Max. The Ole Henriksen 3 step peel I now use once a month and love it. I have repurchased the Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength peel pads. I hated the Loreal eyelash serum. I thought it did nothing and it is not worth the money in my opinion.
November Empties

I finished 4 bath and body works candles and 5 mini candles. I don't like Creamy Pumpkin but do love the other two. I finished u 3 pocketbacs which I use everyday before I wash my face and keep one in my bag always. I finished some wallflowers and a handsoap. I have not been impressed with the wallflowers. The scent disappears so fast for me. If you all use a brand you like more please let me know.
November Empties

That's it for my November empties. I am trying really hard to stick with the same skincare, haircare products instead of bouncing around with samples. I think that this has been really helping my skin in particular. I hope you all are excited for the holidays and are having a great start to December thus far.

xx
Meredith

Post a Comment

0 Comments