So as promised I am going to really try to wear my colors this Fall/Winter. The newest polish that I have put on is by Sinful Colors and its called Leap Flog. I'm not sure if this is limited edition but its a great Fall color and the polishes only cost around $1.99. The color is a blue/green/grey color and is very dusty. I really like this color a lot for Fall. I can't pull off some greens/blues but I think that I can make this work. I applied two coats of this polish and it was fairly opaque and applied well.
For $1.99 you can't beat this. This is a trendy color so you can pick this one up instead of a more expensive one. If you have tried Sinful Colors I would love to hear your thoughts on their polishes. I've had this on my nails for about 1 1/2 days so far and it hasn't chipped yet. I'm playing around with new things for my nails to help my polishes stay better. If I find something that works I'm going to do a blog post on it. Hope everyone had a great Thursday. Be on the lookout for a new polish hopefully Saturday. Remember I have 40 to go through!
xx
Meredith






0 Comments