Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nail of the Day-Essie Lady Like

Today's NOTD is Essie Lady Like. This is a pretty color for Fall. It is nude/mauve color with lavender undertones. It also has kind of a dusty look to the color. It looks almost nude on the nails which I really like. I think its a nice change from darker colors for Fall. I also sometimes see some grey undertones in this color as well. Grey colors are always hugely popular in Fall. This is a pretty color for the early Fall months. 

Nail of the Day (NOTD)- Essie Lady Like & Swatches


Nail of the Day (NOTD)- Essie Lady Like & Swatches

Nail of the Day (NOTD)- Essie Lady Like & Swatches

The polish goes on pretty opaque and I found that it was fairly easy to polish. I used only two coats. I debated about doing three but didn't think I really needed it. Essie can be hit or miss but I think that this is a good formula. I think that this polish works for people with fair skin. I don't know about other skin tones but I like it on me. 

Nail of the Day (NOTD)- Essie Lady Like & Swatches


Nail of the Day (NOTD)- Essie Lady Like & Swatches


Nail of the Day (NOTD)- Essie Lady Like & Swatches

I love Essie polishes and this is just another great one. I don't think this color is part of their permanent collection so if you were able to get this one, you are lucky. What do you all think of this color? Do you like it or hate it? Happy early Friday everyone!!

xx
Meredith 

Post a Comment

0 Comments