Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nail of the Day-Essie Bahama Mama

Today's NOTD is Essie Bahama Mama. I originally heard a YouTuber talking about this polish and new I had to have it. I picked it up the same day from Harmon's and have fallen in love with the color. For someone who has as many polishes as I do it's pretty hard to find a color that is unique to my collection. This color is unique. The color is a dark red/burgundy shade that I think is beautiful for Fall. I have already gotten so many compliments on the color. 

Nail of the Day-Essie Bahama Mama



Nail of the Day-Essie Bahama Mama


Nail of the Day-Essie Bahama Mama

The polish applied very well and was extremely opaque which I like. I only had to do two coats to get it to be opaque. I also found the brush made the polish easy to apply. I know I've said Essie can be hit or miss but this one is a hit. 

Nail of the Day-Essie Bahama Mama

If you pick up any one color for Fall I highly recommend this color. I just bought it but it has quickly become one of my favorites in my collection. After picking up this color Fleur De Force also did a post on it. Check out her post here.  Do any of you  have this color? Do you love it as much as I do?

xx
Meredith 

Post a Comment

0 Comments