My empties for the month of December are a lot less than I usually have and probably will be moving forward since I have been focusing more on finishing up full sized products since I don't have as many samples to go through. I will highlight for you in the post the products that I would repurchase.Since I didn't have a ton of empties this month I did not break it into categories. I hope everyone is having a great start to 2013!
 |
December Empties
I burned through a few of the Bath and Body Works candles. I loved Vanilla Snowflake, Cinnamon Sugared Donut, and Fresh Bamboo. The body scrubs are also amazing and I loved the pumpkin one for fall. Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume is a great scent and one that I would repurchase and I get a ton of compliments on it. The Crest White strips were good and I would use them again in another 6 months. They didn't make any drastic changes to my teeth but they helped a bit. The Shiesedo facial cottons are holy grail, the Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover is good but I think I might go back to the Clinique one, and I really enjoyed Rimmel's Airy Fairy lipstick and would buy it again. The Karuna sheet masks are great and I picked them up at TJ Maxx for a great price. Finally the Sparitual hand serum I really enoyed for almost a year. I am not sure if it did anything for my hands but I enjoyed putting it on each night. We put serum on our faces so why not our hands too?
I didn't love the Body Shop hand lotion. I think they make terrible hand lotions that are way too watery and do not recommend them at all. I also didn't really enjoy the scents. The Philosophy Gingerbread scrub was just ok for me but the scent is great. I personally prefer the Bath & Body Works ones.
So that's it for my December empties. I am hard a work trying to use up more things for January but it's going slow so far. I find that I use up a ton of things at once so I think one month soon I'll probably have a lot of stuff. I'm putting on my lotions, hand creams, cuticle butters, and all that good stuff to keep my skin moisturized during the cold NYC winter. If you collect your empties, did you find you used up less in December? What are some of your favorite lotions or creams for the winter?
xx Meredith |
0 Comments