Header Ads Widget
Ticker
6/recent/ticker-posts
Home
color trend
color crushing... khaki/red/pink!
color crushing... khaki/red/pink!
cyrstalgreen
February 21, 2020
I've loving this bold yet sweet color combo lately... how fun are these pieces? I just love them all and pssst... they are all UNDER $100!
(above:
lip gloss
,
pink top
,
cream top
,
necklace
,
pink striped ring
,
sandals
,
clutch
,
shorts
)
(above:
striped top
,
earrings
,
sweater
,
pink ring
,
espadrilles
,
skirt
,
bag
)
Happy Monday! I'm doing some fun Spring Break-y stuff with the family today... How was your weekend? Do tell!
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Popular Posts
It's Chiang Mai Neuzer Ravenna 6 Diritto Abitazione.
May 17, 2021
Ariana Grande Youtube Profile
August 15, 2021
Imran Khan Hairstyle
December 24, 2019
Adele Interview With Japanese
June 06, 2021
Nickelodeon UK Unveils Exclusive Photos From Behind-The-Scenes Of The New "House of Anubis" Special, "Touchstone of Ra"
December 01, 2021
Demi Lovato Bipolar Interview
July 09, 2021
Oscars 2020 Nominations Printable
December 25, 2020
0 Comments