A few weeks ago was Fashion week here in NYC. Fashion week is huge here in NY and Birchbox being the smart company that they are decided to host something called "Sample Stop" during the week. They invited people who were attending the fashion shows, bloggers, and other industry people to visit their "Sample Stop" to build a Birchbox. Those who attended were able to pick 4-5 samples and put them in their Birchbox. I saw pictures of Katherine McPhee there and I think some other celebrities may have attended. Birchbox was nice enough to invite their subscribers to the event as well. I attended it with a friend of mine and had such a good time. This post is very picture heavy but I hope you all enjoy the photos. I think they really show you what the event was really like.
 |
| Beauty Bar like a Candy Bar at Birchbox Sample Stop |
When we arrived there was this fun pink carpet which was a really nice touch. We walked in and were greeted with an empty Birchbox and were told to pick our 4-5 samples. It was like a candy store for kids but instead we got to pick out beauty products. This is a Birchbox lovers dream. They had all of the samples in candy like containers which was super cute with pink everywhere.
 |
| Pink Carpet outside of Birchbox event |
 |
| Inside of event |
 |
| Lounge area inside with pink lighting |
 |
| Co-Founder of Birchbox |
 |
| How Cute was this display? |
 |
| Aveda Hair Station & Fresh Makeup Station |
 |
| Yummy Candy was Everywhere |
In addition they had small little goodies floating around like the cute ziploc bags and mini Boscia blotting sheets. Such fun stuff. They also had a Benefit brow bar were you could get your eyebrows done, Color Club nail station where people were getting there nails done and also hair stations by Aveda where you could get fun hairstyles done. Fresh was also there doing makeup.
 |
| Survival Bar of samples |
 |
| Benefit Brow Bar |
 |
| Color Club Nail Station |
 |
| Flat Screen TV in lounge playing Birchbox clips |
They also had Tristan Prettyman doing a live performance which was so cool. She is an amazing singer and seeing her sing live really got me more into her music. I highly suggest checking her out if you've never heard of her.
 |
| Tristan Prettyman performance |
 |
| We got these bags to stuff all of our goodies in. |
 |
| Extra freebies at the event |
 |
| We received this book as well. |
 |
| Choices of samples |
 |
| Choices of Samples |
For my box I chose a Fresh Sugar treatment in Rose, Stila eyeshadow samples, Kiehls Creme de Corps, Miracle Skin Transformer Hydroactive Microderm, Color Club nail polish, and a beauty blender. I'm so excited to have all these goodies. It was so nice to be able to pick out what I wanted in my box. They had so many amazing choices.
 |
| My Sample Stop Birchbox |
 |
| Cute birchbox sticker |
During the whole event servers were passing around different appetizers and there was plenty of wine and champagne as well. Overall Birchbox did an amazing job with this event. This was probably one of the best ones that I have gone to by them. I really appreciate them offering these and can't wait to attend more. They also told me that they have done events like this in other cities outside of NYC and hope to expand to more cities as they grow. So be on the lookout for an event maybe in your city soon. If any of my readers attended this event I would love to know what you thought of it. Can't wait to see what I get in my Birchbox next month.
xx
Meredith
0 Comments